Common Reports and Tasks
Rosters for Fire Drills
- Reports >> Student Rosters >>
- Create Blank Columns and rename them fire drill
Exporting Test Scores Only
- Reports >> Scoresheet Reports
- Select Category Tests
- Select Format Tab and Change Output to Excel
- Once the report is run and you open the file. You will have to convert the score to numbers, by Highlighting the cells and clicking on the exclamation point and select convert to numbers.
- Add your average formulas as needed.
Setting Report Card Comments
Grading >> Traditional >> Select Term from Pull Down
- Click on Student Final Term Grade
- Click on Comment Box on Score Inspector (Speech Bubble Upper Right of Inspector Box)
- If Comment Bank is not visible below coment space click on Button Comment Bank Bottom of Score Inspector
- Click on (+) next to comment to add to comment box
Note: Report Card comments should never be typed in, they should only be selected from approved Comment Bank
Comment Verification Reports
- Grading >> Comment Verification
- Set Reporting Term
- Use print preview from the Browser File Menu and Select Shrink to Fit. Then Print
Setting Final Grade Status Flag for Report Cards
New with Power Teacher Pro.
- Grading >> Traditional
- Select Class and Term
- Click on Final Grade Status - Bottom Right
- Check Box and Add Comment if there are any irregularities with your grades, example an incomplete is needed.