Word to Adobe Conversion Tips
Getting Adobe Books Marks out of a Word Document
Adobe Uses Microsoft word Heading Formats to Create Book Marks.
- Heading 1 Layer 1 Book Mark
- Heading 2 Layer 2 Book Mark Under the Previous Layer 1
- Heading 3 Layer 3 Book Mark Under the Previous Layer 2
So Top of Page or Section Title in Heading 1 Every Page you wish book marked.
User Heading 2 Only under a previously set Heading 1
Hyper Links to In Documents Book Marks in Word.
- Bookmarks in word do not correspond to book marks in Adobe
- Book Marks in Word are Used as like page anchors or targets in HTML
- So a Book Marks in Word Can be used as a Hyper linked to a different page