Adding Assignments ...
Teacher Help Pages
AR Monitor Password...
AR Management
Board Docs
new website
Home
   More Changes...
Changes [Nov 17, 2017]: Adding Assignments ..., Teacher Help Pages, AR Monitor Password..., AR Management, ... MORE

Find Pages

Topic for Discussion:  Google Chrome Books

Please add your comments to this topic using the 'Post your comments' area found at the bottom of the page. Make sure you've read other postings before adding your own!

Posted at Nov 21/2016 11:14AM:
Daggs: I have had a classroom set of Chrome Books for the last three years. I love having them in the class and we do our projects on these books. I like the fact that Google allows students to share documents and that when they share with me I do not have a pile of papers. I like that Google saves the work often with out asking. This has been very helpful to the students and no more lost work. The one down side is the fact that the network sometimes is hard to get into and will kick the students off and they will need to reenter, this takes up time.

Posted at Dec 23/2016 12:25PM:
mpeterson: Mr Veltz also uses the Chrome Books regularly in his lessons. Anyone who logs in here should see Shelly or Alex about the benefits of this technology.

New Page - Edit this Page - Attach File - Add Image - References - Print
Page last modified by mpeterson Fri Dec 23/2016 12:25
You must signin to post comments.
Site Home > Albion Power School Forum > Google Chrome Books