Printing the SLO work sheet
Because the worksheet may have many pages of data you have to set the print area prior to printing.
- Select cells you wish to print with the mouse (they hi-lite in blue)
- click on the Print Area button
- Select Set Print area (border becomes dotted line)
- Go to File Tab
- Click on Print
- Under Scalling Change the Scalling to FIT all Columns to One Page
- Click Printer Button at top of page to send to printer
This will force excel to only print the part of the spread sheet you need, with out losing colums or printing blank sections of the worksheet.
Back to Page